Cinnamon Stick Festive Table Design
Christmas is a perfect time to get everyone together and share your love and gratitude for the year passed.
Turn your festive table into a celebration this year by creating this quirky centerpiece evoking memories of Christmas past with the fragrance of cinnamon and pine, bringing soft magical lighting with the addition of a candle
- Cinnamon sticks
- Wet Foam Ring (I reused one)
- Blue Spruce
- Ilex (Holly)
- Glue Gun
- Stub Wires
- Dried Crocosmia Seed Heads
- Viburnum Berries
- 3 x Red Roses
- Candle if desired
- Using the glue gun, attach the cinnamon sticks to the outer and inner edges of the foam ring until completely covered.
- Water the foam ring
- Place the blue spruce into the ring, allowing it to drape over the edge of the cinnamon sticks and complement with rosemary and holly.
- Next, use the conifer to add a strategic highlight of colour and include the crocosmia to tone with the cinnamon sticks.
- Group the viburnum (sub: ilex berries or hypericum) berries and cones.
- Place a single rose in one of the remaining gaps, and compliment with a group of two roses opposite.
- Add a candle if desired on a suitable dish to protect furniture and/or table cloth.
Sign up to Newsletter
Sign up to our mailing list to get updates from our experts. We promise we will not pass your details on to anyone else.
Leave a Comment