Cinnamon Stick Festive Table Design
Christmas is a perfect time to get everyone together and share your love and gratitude for the year passed.
Turn your festive table into a celebration this year by creating this quirky centerpiece evoking memories of Christmas past with the fragrance of cinnamon and pine, bringing soft magical lighting with the addition of a candle
- Cinnamon sticks
- Wet Foam Ring (I reused one)
- Blue Spruce
- Ilex (Holly)
- Glue Gun
- Stub Wires
- Dried Crocosmia Seed Heads
- Viburnum Berries
- 3 x Red Roses
- Candle if desired
- Using the glue gun, attach the cinnamon sticks to the outer and inner edges of the foam ring until completely covered.
- Water the foam ring
- Place the blue spruce into the ring, allowing it to drape over the edge of the cinnamon sticks and complement with rosemary and holly.
- Next, use the conifer to add a strategic highlight of colour and include the crocosmia to tone with the cinnamon sticks.
- Group the viburnum (sub: ilex berries or hypericum) berries and cones.
- Place a single rose in one of the remaining gaps, and compliment with a group of two roses opposite.
- Add a candle if desired on a suitable dish to protect furniture and/or table cloth.
Sign up to Newsletter
Sign up to our mailing list to get updates from our experts. We promise we will not pass your details on to anyone else.